Christine Headwear

Venture Hat (Blue) 1138-0391

  • local_shipping Ilmainen toimitus kaikkiin tilauksiin
  • cached 14 päivän vaihto- ja palautusoikeus
  • today Toimitukset perillä jopa seuraavana päivänä
1 item left
Monipuoliset maksutavat

A breathable beanie for autumn and winter. The fabric is 95% bamboo viscose, which feels nice against the skin as it is a soft natural material. The remaining 5% is spandex to keep the fabric elastic.

These two combined make the fabric absorb moisture from the skin, breathe and is truly comfortable to use.

Order our newsletter