Care instructions for synthetic hair
Wash and care instructions for synthetic hair
Wash and treat your hair regularly. It is recommended to wash the hair every week, if the product is used often.
You can order treatment products for synthetic hair here
- Comb out all excess dirt and dust before washing
- Blend a few pumps of Arcos Shampoo in a suitable amount of lukewarm water
- Let the hair piece soak in the blend for about 5-10 minutes. Do not rub the piece – Arcos Shampoo will remove dirt without mechanical washing. If the hair seems dirty after one wash, repeat the process.
- Rinse the washed piece preferably under running lukewarm water.
- Blend a few pumps of Arcos Conditioner in enough lukewarm water.
- Let the blend affect for about 5-10 minutes. Do not rinse away!
- Through this process synthetic hair gets its shine and resilience and does not become electric.
- Excess water will rinse off almost immediately. You can gently press the piece with a towel. After this you can curl the piece or place it in the way you want.
- Do not comb wet hair!
- Place the wet hair piece onto a rack and let it dry in room temperature.
- When the hair is fully dry, you can use a suitable brush to comb it out.
N.B.! When taking care of longer hair, it is recommended to use Arcos Conditioner -spray. It gives protection, restores original shine and removes electricity. Curly wigs and extensions should not be heavily combed, it is recommended to only use your fingers.
Never comb or brush through wet wigs or pieces.
Never use hot water in the washing process.
Synthetic hair cannot deal with high temperatures, which can occur in normal everyday events too. Be careful when near a grill, oven or a fireplace. Also, various types of friction wear out synthetic hair – e.g., helmet, tight headwear, high collars. In addition, heavy brushing will extend and loosen synthetic hair.