A treatment series for hair loss
Are you suffering from thinning hair or long-term hair loss?
Cicamed Hair Loss Treatment is the first step towards stronger and healthier hair. The serie’s ingredients are created to gently and intensely treate the hair and scalp against hair loss, and creates a healthy environment for the hair to grow.
The whole series is free from harsh chemicals, SLS/SDS, oil minerals, parabens, sulfites and water-proof silicones, that might damage the hair layers and cause hair loss.
Which products are included in the series?
Shampoo 3% 300ml that strengthens the hair and roots, conditioner 300ml and treatment liquid 100ml to strengthen the scalp.
The working agents and benefits:
- The mix of antioxidants and vitamins gives moisture to stimulate hair growth and at the same time protecting the hair follicles.
- Returns shin and structure to the hair
- Procapil, a patent-pending vitamin complex, that decreases hair loss. Procapil stimulates blood flow and creates a healthier environment for the hair to grow in.
- Enriching red tea
- B3–vitamin and E–vitamin to give moisture
- Helps the hair to grow thicker, giving more volume
- A–vitamin, B3–vitamin, Pro–vitamin, B5 and E–vitamin to strengthen and calm the scalp
- Wheat-based protein and essentials fatty acids from the almond oil to protect and give shine.
- Does not push the hair down
- The silicone-free shampoo and conditioner gives the hair a healthier look and creates a better environment for the spray to reach the roots.
- The Aloe Vera gives moisture and calms the scalp
- In daily use the products can help with the fight against hair thinning and give the hair a stronger look
- Sulfite-free, paraben-free and silicone-free
- Not tested on animals
Important for all hair types
The treatment products suit all hair types – especially those that suffer from hair loss, thinning or hair damage/drying.
- Decrease hair loss
- Stronger, thicker and more sustainable hair growth
- Stimulate blood flow and protect aging hair follicles
- Add softness, shine and thickness